16 July 2008

BMW vs Audi Real world brand engagement exercise part 4

It's almost a week since the second call from the BMW dealer. Judging his character from his voice, I predicted that he would call a third time and then give up. It looks as if I may have been wrong and he's given up after 2 calls. Still, we'll give him another couple of days. If he does call, I'll give him the chance to get me to his showroom.

In the meantime, I've not heard anything from the Audi dealer. No response to my email that requested information using the website advertised in one of the print ads that have been all over the print media for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

We'll send the MD a letter and see how we get on. Meanwhile, we're going to try this approach with other brands in the automotive industry.
TEXT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home